ACCOMMODATION & DINING
Harley Moon Hideaway offers spacious, airconditioned and comfortably appointed chalets, which are serviced daily. Each chalet has a King-sized bed, tea and coffee facilities, a bar fridge, its own bathroom and a sundeck overlooking the gardens and swimming pool.
All of our chalets are spacious (30m2), comfortably appointed and equipped as indicated below.
- Bar-fridge with mini bar
- Kettle and tea / coffee station
- King-sized bed
- Dressing table
- Hanging space for clothing
- Outside sundeck with chairs
- Personal toiletries
- Shower with hot and cold water
- Flushing toilet (Western)
- Towel rack
- Bathroom and beach towels
- Individual airconditioning
- Free Wifi throughout the resort
- Bluetooth sound system
- Wall-mounted safe
- Rooms serviced daily
- Complimentary drinking water available in each chalet
DINING & ENTERTAINMENT
The Harley Moon restaurant offers onsite dining at an additional cost. The resort is also within comfortable walking distance of several local restaurants and owners Tom and Cheree will gladly recommend dining options to match your preferences.
For evening entertainment, the resort is only a short drive from the night life in Lonely Beach and Bang Boa. Resort guests may also watch television at the Harley Moon restaurant.